Karthi Vidhyalaya Matriculation Hr. Sec. Schools, International (ICSE) Schools in Kumbakonam is established under a registered charitable trust formed to help children learn education in a joyful manner.
- WE SHAPE CREATIVE LEARNERS.
- KVIS CHILD IS FREE IN IT’S WORLD OF IMAGINATIONS. LEARNING WITH LOADS OF FUN.
- WE THINK OUT OF THE BOX.
- WE ENCOURAGE SELF LEARNING.
- IT’S SO COOL TO LEARN AT OUR SCHOOL.
- OUR STUDENTS ARE COMPETENT AS WELL AS ORIGINAL .
- EDUTAINMENT IS OUR SCHOOL’S SLOGAN.
- WE ENCOURAGE CHILDREN TO – DREAM , EXPLORE AND DISCOVER.
- TOGETHER, WE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE.
Some of the essential qualities for being our teacher includes
- Being a mother to every child who comes to learn in the institution
- Being ready to learn on a continuous basis and upgrade knowledge
- Commitment to our philosophy
- Appreciation of Indian culture and value systems
- Commitment towards sustained hard work
Several excellent programs have been initiated to create high school curricula with content. One such
program is Project Lead The Way (PLTW) which offers several courses with content to high school
students. PLTW has created a curriculum and manages its adoption through a strict program of certification both for
individual instructors and schools that wish to participate in Schools programs Click Here
The terms “technology” and “engineering” are also problematic. In many educational settings, “technology”
often refers to computers and the Internet, though many technology educators understand the term to mean “how
people modify the natural world to suit their own purposes… the diverse collection of processes and knowledge that
people use to extend human abilities and to satisfy human needs and wants” . Similarly, “engineering” is susceptible
to multiple interpretations that may include operating railway engines and fire trucks, as well as being responsible
for routine cleaning of school buildings. In the United States, accurate perceptions of the engineering profession are most
prevalent among those who are related to or acquainted with a professional engineer. For many STEM programs, the
engineering component consists of manipulative activities that involve students with creating various artifacts, such as
robots, model rockets, or trebuchets. Best Schools Near Me